Nowra Physio Sports and Rehabilitation was established in 2019 by Lachlan Chisholm after working as a physiotherapist in the Nowra area since 2014. Since then, we have grown to a team of four physiotherapists and 2 admin staff.
Nowra Physio Sports and Rehabilitation uses a personalised, patient focused approach to treatment. Lachlan has a hands-on manual therapy approach to treatment with an emphasis on early mobilisation, massage, stretching and strengthening.
At Nowra Physio Sports and Rehabilitation we aim to resolve your pain or injury and restore your function as well as identify the underlying cause of the problem. In doing this we will personalise a program to help prevent reoccurrence of your injuries.
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Back and neck pain
- Work injuries and rehabilitation
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Waterproof casts & splints
- Cardiorespiratory rehabilitation
- Dry needling
- Pilates / Spinal fit / small group classes
- Hip and Knee classes
- Falls prevention- individual exercise programs and prescription of mobility aids.
- Running assessments
- Bike fit assessments and cycling musculoskeletal assessments